- 3 cups (240g) Old Fashioned Oatmeal -We used Quaker Oats. *Gluten Free or Instant Oatmeal can be substituted
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Butter (28g) – We used salted. *Coconut Oil can be substituted
- 1 cup (240ml) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk. *Milk of choice can be substituted
- 1/4 cup (56g) Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1 tsp vanilla Extract
- 1 Cinnamon Applesauce Cup (113g)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray or lightly coat a 9 inch brownie pan with oil and set aside. An 8 inch pan will work as well.
- Place oatmeal into a medium bowl, mix in Baking Powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves and set aside.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe container and set that aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and add Truvia brown sugar, salt and vanilla extract. Mix until fully combined.
- Add applesauce to egg mixture and stir together.
- Whisk milk into egg mixture and then add the oatmeal. Pour in melted butter and mix well.
- Pour batter into baking pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until middle of oatmeal is set. Serve warm or let cool, slice and store in fridge. Great cold or reheated.
Find this food in MyFitnessPal under CSF Apple Spice Baked Oatmeal
*brands and choice of ingredients may alter calories and macros. Nutrition label facts have been rounded to the nearest calories and grams.
Picture of ingredients added for reference. Not pictured- Quaker Old Fashioned Oats