- 170 grams Fage Total 0% plain yogurt (one single serve cup)
- 150 grams Unbleached All-Purpose Flour (we used King Arthur)
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning (dry spice)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp water
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, add flour, Italian Seasoning and salt. Mix with fork or spoon to combine.
- Add yogurt and water to flour mixture and stir until flour and yogurt are mixed together fully, forming a dough.
- Dough will still be somewhat dry. Pour dough mixture onto cutting board or parchment paper and begin to knead to fully incorporate dry and wet ingredients.
- Form dough ball and cover in plastic wrap. Allow to rest 15-30 minutes for easier rolling.
- Once ready to roll, divide dough into 4 equal parts (approx. 80 g each).
- Roll each dough ball to desired thickness and top with your favorite sauce, cheese, meats and/or veggies.
- Bake each pizza on a cookie sheet or pizza pan for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Find this food in MyFitnessPal under CSF Yogurt Pizza Crust
*brands and choice of ingredients may alter calories and macros. Nutrition label facts have been rounded to the nearest calories and grams
**nutrition information is for pizza crust only. All toppings will need to be added individually into MyFitnessPal.