Let’s be honest; nothing will ever replace the face to face interaction with fellow gym goers or the guidance from a live coach. However, just because the program is online, that doesn’t mean you lose the sense of community, accountability or effectiveness of the programming.
The CSF Online Group Programming will provide you with the same level of professional programming you would expect receive from your local box/ gym/ coach. You will also receive the motivation from fellow training partners, from across the globe. They will hold you accountable and provide encouragement through the social interaction. And, if you’re competitive (at all), you will be able to see your ranking (against the CSF group and the world) on the CSF leaderboad.
So, if you do not have the opportunity, or cannot afford the face to face coaching, yet still have the desire to test and improve your capabilities, CSF GP will to provide you with the tools needed to do so.
Copper State FIT Online Group Programming is designed to develop and increase all areas of fitness, regardless of your current strengths, weaknesses or fitness level. Having some prior experience as well as an understanding of how to appropriately scale movements and workouts to fit your ability level will be helpful, but not required. As workouts can be infinitely scaled to all fitness levels and abilities.
If you are bored with your workouts, looking to kick start some new results, or simply want join a community of people all aiming to be better than they were yesterday… you’re in the right place!
CSF Group Programming format is as follows:
- 60-Minute Workouts
- 5 Days/ Week (Thursday’s and Sunday’s are generally active recovery/ rest days)
- Workouts Include
- Warm-up: specific to workout of the day (WOD)
- Strength, and/or skill, and/ or accessory work
- Metabolic Conditioning (Metcon)
- Mobility: Improve mobility/ flexibility
Copper State FIT uses “Beyond the Whiteboard” as the vehicle to distribute our programming. You’ll be happy to know; your subscription to BTWB is paid for with your CSF GP membership.
BTWB provides a wide array of tools you will have available to track your progress. You will be encouraged to post your times and loads for analysis. This not only allows you to see your progress, but it allows us to as well. Using the data provided from your workouts, we constantly evolve to create the best programming possible. Logging and tracking your workouts will allow for:
- Instant, real time, analysis for each workout result.
- Recording of personal records, gym/world rankings, work/power output, and more.
- Ranking your Workout Levels (1-99) that will tell you how good your result actually is.
- “How decent is a 4:22 Fran? Where does a 322lbs Deadlift rank? Which is better? Workout Levels will tell you. Instantly.
- Ranking your overall “Fitness Level”
Check out the video HERE to see how BTWB determines your Fitness Level
Have questions before you sign up? Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.