Our nutrition coaching program is very successful. But, be warned, it is very different. While it is not uncommon to see rapid results with dramatic before and afters, we don’t base our success on short term. We measure success on long term maintenance of the results achieved.
Unlike other programs, which provide you with meal plans on a regular basis, we “coach” you through the process, we don’t do it for you. Like the old saying: “Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, but teach a man to fish and he will eat for life.” Our program is designed to move you through the stages of being dependent, to independent and then interdependent.
Our program is built upon 3 main components:
- Guide you through the 7 Pillars of Accountability
- Provide you with calorie and macro targets based on lifestyle and goals
- Unlimited email/ text and group chat support
- 15 minute phone follow ups every 7-10 days (Skype or FaceTime for international members)
- Discuss prior week’s data, actions/ behaviors and results
- Devise an action plan for the upcoming week aimed at success
- Private Group Chat – Strength in numbers; a strong correlation participation and results
- Share recipes, ideas, tips, tricks and macro hacks; support your fellow journey-man/ woman
- Need help?! ask questions and get immediate answers from fellow members and/ or coaches
We don’t advocate one method over another. We employ the flexible system of macro tracking and can pair that with any “diet” to help you attain your goals.
Here are a few of the most common “diets” we can pair with our program:
- IIFYM – aka “Macros”
- Reverse Dieting
- Keto (low-carb)
- Cyclical Keto (carb cycling)
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Take the time to schedule a FREE consult. I promise, it will be well worth the 30 minutes of your time. And, there is no obligation, no strings.
Nutrition Coaching (FREE Consult w/ no obligation; as low as $99/ month for coaching)
- What’s included in the FREE Consult? (30min Phone – Skype or FaceTime for international)
- Pre-Consult Screening Questions to determine health history, lifestyle, habits and goals
- Discuss and answer questions regarding your current plan and our program
- Based on history and goals, outline realistic timeline and discuss program options
Click on GREEN BUTTON below to schedule your FREE consultation!
Not ready for a consult? Still have a few questions? Fill out our contact form below and we’ll be in touch.
Still not ready? Don’t have any questions, but want to learn more? Click here to receive a FREE COPY of the Macro Food Guide and sign up to our email list.