Thank you for signing up for the free trial. We hope you enjoy your experience and decide to stay with the group. The programming format is as follows:
- Macro-cycle (Annually):
- Train for 12 weeks, 13th week will be testing week
- Meso-cycle (Monthly):
- Train hard for 3 weeks, 4th week is a reduction week (allow for recovery and slingshot)
- Mini-cycle (Weekly):
- Train MON, TUE, WED; Active Recovery THU; Train FRI, SAT; Rest SUN
- You do not have to follow the above schedule. If you miss a day, or simply need to take a day off, you can always scroll back through the calendar and chose a workout from a previous day. So, really, the schedule is up to you.
- Next day’s workouts will always be released at 8:00 PM – ARIZONA TIME
- Micro-cycle (Daily WOD – Workout of the Day):
- Warm-up/ Skill work – specific to WOD
- Strength/ Accessory Work
- Metcon (Metabolic Conditioning)
- Community chat (commenting, liking and sharing) is HIGHLY encouraged. All can be done through the app itself, or shared through your own social media platform. (Stay tuned for Copper State FIT social media pages)
- Please be friendly and kind to your fellow Copper State FIT users. No, rude obscene comments, your profile will be deleted.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to email me personally. We are here to serve you and make the experience the best possible. email@example.com
Please use the following link to join Copper State FIT through Beyond the Whiteboard
Also, once you have created your account to BTWB, don’t forget to download the app from the iTunes or Google Play stores.
Thank you again and welcome to the group!
Copper State FIT™